Career & Job Opportunities at Michele’s Hide-Away Screens
Installer / Service Tech
Training: On the job
Job Location/Travel Requirements: Begin & end
Position Type: Full Time/Hourly
Compensation: $12 - $16 per hour + benefits
Provide prompt, courteous and superior workmanship while installing and/or servicing top-‐quality specialty retractable door screens, garage screens
- Above-‐average Mechanical Skills;
- Home Improvement / Building Product Installation (or comparable);
- Proficient w/ measuring (to 1/16”);
- Safely competent w/ common construction-‐type power tools;
- Comfortable w/ working on ladders;
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.;
- Honest, reliable, detail-‐oriented and able to follow instructions;
- Good communication skills
- Learn all aspects of our product line, from installation and repair to selling features & benefits.
- Perform service-‐oriented tasks including but not limited to: product installation; trouble-‐shooting, repairs & system tune-‐ups; job prep & staging
clean& organized work area (at jobsite, in shop and company vehicles);
- Occasionally work home shows and market booth
- Perform general Shop tasks such as receiving and warehousing orders; some light maintenance.
- Document & update service records on customer files.
Minimum: High School Degree or equivalent
Added/Updated: Nov 2018