Five Great Reasons to Screen in your Garage Door
When it comes to the garage, a lot of people think that it’s just a place to store your cars and tools. But your garage can be a great untapped resource in your home and with a garage door screen from Michele's Hide-Away Screens your garage can open up a whole lot of great opportunities. Here are five great reasons to screen in your garage:
- More Functional Space - On average, a garage measures 400 square feet! That’s 400 square feet of extra space that can be turned into a game room, man cave, gym, work/craft shop or wherever else your imagination takes you.
- Privacy And Security - A garage door screen deters unwanted entry; and when equipped with white SuperScreen, provides daytime privacy while still bringing in plenty of natural light and fresh air.
- Pest Free Zone - A garage door screen lets you ~ and not those pesky bugs and critters ~ enjoy your valuable newfound space.
- Fresh Air In, Hot Stuffy Air Out - When the cool fresh outdoor air flows in, it helps push out the hot humid air that's generated by hot vehicle engines, HVAC equipment and water heaters normally housed in the garage.
- Custom Made For Any Style or Budget - Michele's Hide-Away Screens offers a variety of custom-built garage door screen systems, with many frame and fabric choices available to suit your lifestyle, decor and budget.
So next time you take a step out into the garage, imagine enjoying the fresh air with privacy, free of mosquitoes or pesky insects and contact Michele’s Hide-Away Screens to discuss your garage screen options today.