Out of all the elements essential for sustaining life, fresh air is by far the most important. The overall health of your mind and body greatly depend on the amount of fresh air you breathe in. When we were young, we spent a lot of time outside playing, riding our bikes and walking in our neighborhoods, but nowadays, a lot of people tend to forget the importance of fresh air and the many benefits it brings us.
With a Michele's Hide-Away Screen bringing the outdoors inside, you can enjoy the comfort of your house while reaping the benefits fresh air brings:
- Fresh air keeps your lungs clean and delivers more oxygen to your cells, improving the cleansing action to your lungs. When you inhale fresh air and exhale, you are ridding your body of toxins.
- Increased oxygen in your body increases the energy you need to live your life to the fullest and get things done.
- The more oxygen you have in your body, the greater clarity you have in your brain which uses twenty percent of your body’s oxygen to properly function. Oxygen causes you to automatically think better.
- Fresh air aids in digestion, helping your body more effectively digest food. This is why fitness experts recommend taking a small walk outside after you eat.
- Fresh air improves your heart rate and your blood pressure. Having a good supply of fresh air lets the body work less hard to get your blood flowing easily and avoid toxins.
- Fresh air hugely affects the amount of serotonin in your body, lifting your mood and promoting a sense of well being and happiness, leaving you feeling more relaxed and refreshed.
For the best way to enjoy fresh air from any room in your home, Michele's Hide-Away Screens is sure to have a solution. Contact us today toll-free at 877-793-MHAS (6427) for more information and a free quote.