Career & Job Opportunities at Michele’s Hide-Away Screens
To remain the Central Florida leader in innovative screen solutions, we know the key to our success is having honest, hard-working, energetic and reliable people on our team. If you’re ready to be part of our explosive and exciting growth, take the first step by reviewing our current job opportunities and apply today.
Please download our application by CLICKING HERE.
JOB DESCRIPTION: INSTALLER / SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Submit application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Location: Report daily to N.E. Ocala facility. Dispatched to jobs primarily in Marion, Lake, Sumter and Citrus Counties in Florida.
Position Type: Salary Plus Commission
Training: In‐House, On-The‐Job, Factory Site
Travel Requirements: Possible Overnight On Extremely Rare Occasion
Average Earnings Potential: $325 - $800 weekly
Job Summary: Provide prompt, courteous and superior workmanship while installing, servicing and repairing our high-quality specialty screen & shade systems. Responsibilities also include customer relations, general shop maintenance, light warehouse work and occasional home show assistance.
• Learn all aspects of installation, trouble-shooting and repair of our products.
• Learn product features & benefits for potential up-selling of our products.
• Perform service-oriented tasks including but not limited to:
- product installation
- customer training on use & care of products
- trouble-shooting & repairs
- system tune-ups
- shop prep & staging
- shop clean-up /organization
- occasionally work home shows and Market of Marion booth
• Maintain company-owned equipment, tools and parts necessary to complete jobs in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
• Perform general shop tasks such as receiving and warehousing orders; some light maintenance.
• Document & update service records on customer files.
• Contribute towards the company’s overall success as a team player and through individual job-related achievements.
Skills/Qualifications: Above-average Mechanical Skills is a must, including competence in the safe use of power tools and ability to safely work off of a ladder. Experience in the installation/repair of retractable screens, garage slider screens, door window screens is a plus. Only honest, reliable & detail-oriented individuals who possess good communication skills and maintain a clean-cut appearance need apply.
Education: Minimum: High School Degree or equivilent
Added: May 2015